Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sovereignty;

--uqhh; DAMN. im odee focused..
ive been too stressed out lately its too
many thinqs i wanna do, tryna do, and actually doinq.
hmm like i Model,Play sports, work-out, && attend school
like damn who do all this shxt so younqq?


It miqht not sound like alot of work but it iz.
Colleqe can be too complexxed and model ughh
is a pain errbody think its all posinq and walkin straiqht lol
but the travelinq!! im barely home anymore; always on a plane..
like damn im suppose to be enjoyinq this time especially in my life
and all i been doinq is work; like riqht after x-mas i had to
hurry on a fuckin plane..when i just wanted to spend time with
my fam i was ultraa pissed by that..and all my manager said was.
"Suck it up" WTF. somethinq to tell one of your head models smhh
i now understand what tyra said..."Model is work,,its more than
flashy liqhts and beautiful make-up its about brinqinq your inside
OUT. and staiqhnin your inner force!"

I approached my mom abt it last niqht and all
she could tell me is that its makinq me become a man
and grow and be independent like WTF i been that lolx
but then i caint complain bcuzz i qet paid 3X what sum
ppl my aqe qet in 2mnths! not braqqinq but thats bomb!
lol.

But honestly i feel like im overworkinq...
BUT I LOVE IT! i need pressure i need someone to stay
on topp of my ass. Im thinkinq abt chanqinq my major now..
maybe like some advertisements or photography???
idkk my head is up in the air. dont wanna gone astray
of what i really qoinq to colleqe for.. but like shxt
i been modelinq, and studyinq fashion ALL my lifee..
kinda wanna do somethinq diverse && enterprising!

I want to qo to New York for a while cuz of the
prospect of many thinqs..idk Cali iz cool but
still idk?? i found some ppl who can help me
proqress but damn only soo much they can help me with
by me not havinq the deqree it takes to be on the
level i want to be...

I think imma have to take ah step back and just
let thinqs work out on there own && just pray?
cuz this shxt is stressful lol its like NOT
havinq any food for several dayzz =/ [random] lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.