Friday, January 23, 2009

Im soooo spoiled....=)

YOOOOO! its been 4EVERRR since i wanted
this mtfkn car! and im qettinq it sundayy
babyyy!! yess ohh yess the LEXUS ES 09'
that bxtch is ultra badd! me and my boo went to test
drive it today!! i had to skipp school for this ish
lol; Well if you want a car around this time is
the perfect time because of the economy and a car
isnt ppl first option anymore this is my babyyy!
but my charqer is for sale now! if you want one
get at me its only 1yr old. got it for my
qraduation present! its also on Ebay...

it comes with....

*all power windows; automatic
* 22's rims dubb's
* outside paint jobb; glitter black
* tinted windows
*4 door
* 35,000 miles
*infinity speakers


I WILL POST PIXXS TODAY!

But for now check my bby outt!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.