Monday, January 26, 2009

A night of ponder;

You ever lay in the bed at niqht and caint sleep?
Just wonderinq why someone isnt layinq nxt to you?
or why you arent on the phone with the one you want?
im always doing that lol; its been on my mind alot
lately..and im finnallly settin aside the bullshxt
and takinq more responsiblities of my actions..
everyone says i love women which is true..what man dont?
but the fact that ppl dont realize is that Cam gets
frustrated with women. hmm ive had about 4 diff. girls
in about 8mnths thats a shame! i NEVERR jumped to these
many girls because usually its all about...

Looks; Money; Fame; or what you got!
i have my own shxt i dont need a woman for that...
i guess what im lookinq for is someone to fill
the empty space that I want. i caint stress it enuff
how angry i get about this..i would wake up and be
pissed! not that i dont have any girls i caint hit up
cuz my contact list hella longg lol but damnnn
do they REALLY love cam like they say they do??
or is it all games and fun?


What i really hate is when i see girls even my
good friends..get treated soo badd but threw
it all they stay! and i need someone like that
not to put up with my bullshxt cuz i wouldnt either
visa versa. but likee...damnn imma soon be 20!
and i wanna good relationship with a nice young
lady to be established..she dont have to have
the beyonce body and the tyra banks looks!
not all women are made to look or fit like that!

Its alll about the inner side! that glows..
Even tho im quit aware of my looks thats all
ppl judge me by..first thing comes out there mouth..
" Boy you sexy how many girls you pullin"

That seriously bothers me! bcuss im no player,
no goon/goblin. macker nore caker so wtf.
even tho it increase my confidence and yess make
me cocky lol at the end of the day....
my confidence and cockyness got me no where...
i dont wanna give up on love because i have
a feeling theres someone feeling the way i feel
or tired of shitty relationships..

Takinq it one day at a time with some ice cream lol.

3 comments:

  1. this post was sooooo REAL!
    i can completely relate!!
    just lookin for that perfect somebody!
    I always wonder...do they love Nikky like they say the do...smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont ever givee up on lovee ;

    and im feeling likee that as i comment your
    blogg ;

    dudes likee you aree haardd to comee by your
    nott just a cutee faccee ; i likee
    the fact that youu choose to explain that you have feelings too ;

    shitty relationships always make you waana give
    up ; im not sure if ill ever find someone for
    me ; love now a days ; is so meaningless too


    somee peoplee ; bt i want ieht ; becuhs i know
    that me being human ; i need ieht ; from
    someone otherrr thenn familyy & friendss ;

    bt be patient ; it'll comee too yu ; likee i always sayy ; be patient and a love so greatt will seek youu ; =]

    p.s that ice creaam is a soother aint it lol

    ReplyDelete

my peeps.