Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Empowered;

Mannnnnnnn; ive seen alot today that made me
realize how blessed i am! Okayy so me and my
friend josh was ridinq in my car jusx chillin...

And we saw these two homeless ppl that was on
the side of the road and they only had a pair of..
paints on they was sooo dirty it was a shame
And many ppl would just ride by them and wouldnt
even speak so me and josh was lookin like WTF?

How can all these ppl see these homeless ppl need
help and disregard them? So me beinq the GOOD
person that i am we pulled over and qave the two
younq men $15.00 a piece to qet their qrubb on! lolx
and guess what? We even qot them to sit by some hotties!
lmaoo; at mtfkn burqer kinq hell yeahh mane! they loved it

Overall i felt blessed that i can be able to qive instead of to beqq.
i often take what i have in life for qranted wishinq i wouldnt
but now its like WOW im really spoiled lol not somethinq i should
continue to subsist! But it made me realize that we should always
work hardd in EVERYTHING we do instead of qivinq our 50/100
effort so we WONT end up like the two homeless men i met todayy!

Also i was watchinq the gospel channel Yes imma christian lol
and i saw these children in africa the commercial and i came to tears
i wish i could send some [$$$] to them but alot of ppl say that them
poor kids dont recieve the [$$$] so im like shxt im not abt to waste
my hard earninq [$$$] on the qovernment smhh- they already takinq
away frm us.pshh the hell with that lol but anywayyss i thouqht you should
see the video its kinda sadd = God bless them. kinda made me think,....
America aint that badd after all lolx.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnrx7JeDhg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.