Tuesday, July 7, 2009

S p a c e

I need space from everyone, I need a break a time-out. Someone to say "let him do his own thing, leave him alone" is that really asking too much? I wanted my own vacation but it is nice to be with my family, i can ensure that when October comes im going to Canada by MYSELF! I know thats a long way from here but i love it there i was there for my x-mas break with fam and it rocked! But i feel that sometimes its way overdue. I have this intense pressure that comes along every so often and i have breakdowns. Mostly every guy do, they just dont admit it. smh. l e t g o.
Soooo, (blank stare) i had a girl to ask me to explain to her what type of girl i seek for. And i quickly responded a girl that reminds me of my MOTHER! Because if you think about your mom will never hurt you, she wont turn her back on you, she wont do you dirty, she says whats real, she loves you, shes intelligent. the whole nine so to me i want a girl like my mom..not that she has to act like a old lady but to have characteristics as she. And ive have YET seen the complete package, soo ill wait..I havent been watching T.V at all lately so i caint really update on shows, movies etcc. All ive been doing is hitting the gym 10X harder,running trynna get pumped before season starts again so i can be READY!! And spending quality time with fam and living in the studio all night lol. I want to try something new, with someone new! ohhhh TREY SONGZ ALBUM "READY" is getting closer! ayyyyyyyyy (dream voice) lol. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.