Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another Level!

Sooo! im kinda late on blogging but atleast im posting now! Ive decided to focus more on my MAN side, than the Cam'Ron everyone is used to. I think it just fits me better and its about time i switch up my shit. Well you probaly asking "so he was never a man or sum shit" nah not that ive been a man since my Jr year in highschool ive just decided to take more responsibilities instead of hiding from them and my problems.. Starting to lean more on my "love-life" im starting to really need that! and i believe i have the right person in my life that fills that gap but im not sure, ill bring that topic up to her when the time is right, i choose to leave her name anonymous because it might change in days of time. Every july 4th, i know its independence day but i use it as a CAM'RON STEPP YA GAME UP DAY! and everyone just celebrate it with me lol since i was lil i looked at it like that and everytime after the 5th i did greater things..So im in the process of talking to some people to helping me start my own studio, cuz thats the only thing i do besides playing basketball and chillin.. Its gonna take a min but its def gonna benifit me in the long run. Im starting back my dance sessions again i miss it, dancing free's my mind its something i feel from inside out nothing like music , dancing and sexx lol and also im starting acting classes in August im exxcited about that!! i always wanted to participate in acting but modeling always took that spot lol i guess cuz im NEVER really shy. w.e. But um i was on youtube as usual lol and i was looking at Omarion NO HOMO! but i look up to this nigga like, hes tiiight! to me and i was watching him make a beat and calling soulja boy on a beat-off lol sounds funny lmao but as in making beats and umm he should make beats more often TALENT! check it out... ohh nd did i mention i have his first name as my middle name? lol thats epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.