Thursday, July 2, 2009

...Well Damnn!

Well i guess ill be blogging alot since this is the ONLY shit that is hearing me out. For some reason i keep having these mood swings, like im changing i doubt it tho. Yesterday was madd fun i chilled with my brothers and parents and basically talked to my homie bri all day, just sit on the phone nd clown with eachother and listen to her pick on my accent lol its good to have ppl like that who wont get madd nd shit like there your fkn parents, ppl like that are def hard to find nowadays. -rolls eyes- BUTT i truly adored It cuz i was having a ruff ass day . especially that night, i EXPLODEDDD!!! me and my family was battling it out like crazzy They want me to move back home and im like WTFFF! when i left we agreed that when i move to California this problem will never occur. I had to literally sit for a good hour with my mom and dad screaming in my ear, i almost broke down, i love cali and i dont really want to leave. since my Jr. yr in highschool i was planning to move to here for school and basketball puposes. I dont want to move back to ATL, def not BROOKLYN! it dont even fit me anymore, i think i was made to be just where im at. Im doing good in school, im happy, i have fun here everything, other than being back home and being distracted by my old friends and groupies shxt like that, the reason why i kinda bombed my senior yr in highschool. IDGAF what they say i caint move back tho i get homesick at times but the only way i see myself branching out is only ME making the choices i make and living in cali because im talking to people who could help my career be a success. Then my "lovelife" question popped up they think the only reason i dont want to move back is because i supposively have a girlfriend which i dont...yet =/ BUTT thats not the case, i dont even see the girl i like/love. nd it is by choice it isnt like we live 5 states apart. shiiit i question my own lovelife at times but i stay strong because i think im close in finding my potential wife, yess i use that word loosely cuz every time i call a girl that something always happends... anyways, they mentioned me moving with my sis because shes going to OHIO STATE!!! im proud of her but i dont want to go there like dah fuck if i wanted to be a fkn buckeye i would have went! then im like, well my sis do need some fam there since we dont have realatives in ohio. And i have fam in cali in the bay area and long beach etcc so it isnt hard for me but FUCKK THAT! lol she better come here..We all know that cali is like completely broke now and my parents are looking at that, but the recession dosent even effect me soo that can 'X' that shxt out cuz it dosent even make sense..the whole US Is in crisis..blahh.I decided to take a nice 4mnth break in modeling which is gonna blow out a extraa $350 income every two weeks, but i needed it i was starting to get to the point where i was there physically but not mentally, nd i def dont wanna fall out of love with modeling thats a NO-GOOO! Im still thinking of UCLA! im caught up between what i want && what i need. I dont want any help i want to be able to fix all these problems out as a MAN should..
in the process im going to get this badd bxtchh!!!!

eeeYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!

2010 Dodge, Camaro

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.