Monday, June 15, 2009

My ex and I ?

Photobucket

I love her i do, thats very true
however its like we visted heaven and hell so many times. We made it very clear that we wont be able to be a family one day B U T, we are closer than ANY of my friends and some of my fam , she know what i think or e x a c t l y what i want to do.
she actually study my everyday habits when im going to wake up. i love her and i know she loves me its simple i care about her. We had our fights and fanticies what we going to do in 5 yrs and how we going to celebrate our 30th aniversery lol. In the end i still love her and shes still a part of me. i caint deny. Im no longer in love with her but i am in love with the way she is and how she embraces me. No other female takes that place.

2 comments:

  1. i like this post;
    i'm kind of at a point with my ex where we started up again; even though he's put me through hell. i love him like nobody else.
    how do yu let go of all the nonsense from the past and just let shit be OKAY now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it
    most guys.. naw most PEOPLE
    could never admit that

    but im really close friends with all of my ex's. i hang out with them still. as long as u both realize the fire is dead.. the friendship can survive

    ReplyDelete

my peeps.