Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Disheartened , Discontinued

Sighh..
i hate everything right now as much as i want to be happy i caint.
i feel like crying and standing in front of a car. I know
everyone have there days. Why do mines feel like years?
this entire week has been stressful AF! i caint talk to my mom
because she pissed at me, for something completely dumb. (i rather
not share) and its like she caint forgive. How do you rebuild
trust with parents. I know it takes time but they treatin ah
nigga like a step child. Im starting not to care, back to my
IDGAF about uuuuuuuu's not to be mean nore disrespectful
but i want everyone to know how i feel. Im finding myself
writing more music since the mic is about the only thing that
understands me. I feel that im finding myself through my music
Im completely confused WHO FUCKING CARES??? even tho i do, i really
dont. This shit happends soo much till i expect it sooner or later
i was watching the hills the other night and i was seeing how
Lauren was trying to get back with her bff well not really
but that was their first time really talking in a few months
and how she felt a heavy depression and made her weaken
sumwhat of what i feel like it really made me realize
that everyone has problems even reality stars lol at the end
of the day i know its just learning from mistakes and making
progress. Never ask the sorce whats wrong? ...you have to look
deeper. A car dosent know how its a car, only the Manufacturers
knows, i guess thats the way it is with god and our problems.
. i know it sounds weird but hopefully someday we will all
lettit clickkk in...till nxt time, IDGAF pff.

1 comment:

  1. crazyy i sworee i wass the onlyy onee that felt likee thiss ;

    it's gonna be ohkayy tho ; in the end
    everythingg will work its self out =]

    ReplyDelete

my peeps.