Monday, March 16, 2009

Women && Relationships!

Okay. so i have alot of imput on this topic. Its real heavy on my
mind, Because i just got off the phone with a close friend of mines.
And she was telling me about her past relationships and her current
boyfriend. And to make it clear shes been through hell and back.
From Abusive relationships to, dealing with drugs for her lover.
And i respect her for that even though the drugs arent a postive
influence for her the fact is shes doing for her man &nd because
she loves him. so i caint judge. For a moment i had to step outside
myself and how i handle situations and look at it from her P.O.V
shes tight shes beautiful, shes talented thats what makes me upset
because she rather let herself down then to let him go?
I have too many questions for a woman mind. Why they think negative
of guys and then when things go wrong they compare you to previous
guys idk.
I have a lady that you can say im crushin on =) lol. btw
shes awwwsoomee! soo bomb! i call her Ms.Bombita! [dnt jocc]
lolz. Shes different she dosent throw herself at me shes not
stuck up very laid back down for anything i really like her man
and i dont wanna let it get into the way. she knows i like her
and when the time come for me to make the next move i will make
it. i dont wanna rush, not trying to scare her awayy but its just
things she needs to know. We have discussed this numerous times
and i think she knows im serious, well she admitted she likes me
more, but still think its on a friendship level. and its cool,
im not trying to wife her up in a hurry. However i dont want her
to slip away. Its tough when you try to make a move but do it at
the right time and a proper way. These days niggas dont care how
they approach you or make a impression. I wanna do it in a unique
way or style, In a different saying and meaning. ya know
switch the game up lol. she has me going i can admit and im starting
to get ah lil addicted lol. but haay shes worth it.
she Knows who she is ily Brii =)

2 comments:

  1. you just need to step to her like, "Look. I noticed you noticing me, and I want to put you on notice that I noticed you too."

    LOL, na really though. If there's no rush and she knows that as well, than it's no rush. Me and the guy I talk to have a saying, "What's understood doesn't have to be explained." If ya'll really are eye to eye. Don't stress it. Time will reveal all things.

    ...stumbled on ya blog, you should check mine out-leave some love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteee veryy cutee lol ;

    this reminds me of the blogg i just wrotee lol

    ReplyDelete

my peeps.