Monday, March 16, 2009

Assumptions;

I hate when people assume things.
for the past Week or so my friends,
parents, teachers, manager been
assuming my life and wtf i should do
i appreciate there love and support
but just it isnt need at this time
everyone knows what Cam'Ron needs to do
but what gets me is they assume imma
fail at it or not going to be able to
complete whatever it is i have set in
plan. smh. Like i was thinking about
another major like photography since
im always buying magazines and lookin
at websites of pics etcc. And besides
im used to the camera anyways. Suddenly
ppl started making judgements [thats gay,
you wont make $$. thats not a good career]
WTF!! shit makes me pissed. like i dont
need them to tell me whats good or not
i just need them to be supportive. or
dont say shit at all. Now that they got
my head blowed up of the silly things they
say im second thinking of what i might
change it too. i have a list of things i like

1. Business Management.
2. Advertising./ marketing
3. RealEstate.
4. Lawyer/ law Enforcement.
5. Video/Music producer

thats just some of the intrests. idk
i have no clue im loosing it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.