Thursday, February 25, 2010

formspring.me

When the last time you been drag racing. u still drag down in long beach me and my dudes wanna join..

In a cool min. But yes i still drag in daygo and LB. You really should, put some money on it and join. Hit my DM if you need info.

CAMERON MY NIGGA I HERRRD YOU WAS PUSHHING THAT WEIGHT BRO

My unknown nigga! now how would you know this? Either ur the costumer or part of the niggas who sits back and watch me! lol.

When do you see yourself getting married?..with me right?

VERY SOOON! less than a year. However who the fuck are you? 1. You hit me unknown. 2. I highly doubt your my gf. 3. you prolly some lowkey gay ass nigga. 4. get the fuck off my page...dumbass fee.

How come you dont make anymore grinding and roast videos on youtube anymore?

um. Because im not with the homies anymore that did it. We grew up..maybe you should too.

When you coming back to san diego?

Yeahh i am. Dont know when tho.

Yo bxtch kristen was trynna fuck widd me the otherr day nigga wheaa where uu?

Ohhhh really? How nice, i guess you the nigga she was telling me about that was mad weak, you couldnt pipe that down for shit nigga. So she came back home to daddy , who fucked her right. Sorry had to fix your wack mistake. However we can play the games. 1. Your lying. 2. You wish she was fkn you. 3. Get a life rather than formspringing me where i caint see ur fkn face nore knw who you are. you some bitchass nigga , period. get the fuck off my page. thanks.

NO. question could ever be dumb. whats dumb if you never ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.