Monday, January 11, 2010

Updatinq / Ventinq

Yeahh so basically ive forgotten about this , up front and its not that i planned too its just life have been advancing without my permission lol. Ive found myself being more aware of situations and exactly where i stand within myself. Im no stranger to fucking up but i believe that things work out for a reason. Like ive honestly found part of myself in my girlfriend ( WOW i knw right) Where things stand is alright, Im currently in MIAMI!!! =) , Been thinking about getting me a crib here well atleast a appt. ONLY because i spend atleast 48% of my time out here. Well we all know that i have that "idgaf" mentallity and ive always stressed the issue that its hard to find a woman that understands that, and she basically came overnight lol. fkn wonder woman, These past 2 weeks have been so amazing and been an eye-opening for my own sake, Ive never been the "fit-in" type of anything..shes so distant to anything ive ever known in a woman things are just F r e s h. And that i dont mind. Im still stressed, trynna learn so much about myself every 24hrs...

oh hit me on AIM :)

lososobomb888 ( st88888t uppp kidd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.