Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life Itself.

I dont know where to start. its like...
im stuck on this rollercoaster i swear.
while i was in New York recently.
I was confronted about my race from
several ppl. first let me say im cool
with Everyone. im not racist and i dont
judge people from skin to looks etcc.
well...this lade that model with me
decides to call me out on my race
in front of everyone! She assumes
that im Puerto Rican, not that being
puerto rican is bad but she made it
seem like because of my race i shouldnt
be modeling! OMG.


Im Black, Indian, Italian and Dominican!
nooo where puerto rican btw she looks
at me like im hurting or waddever?
which mad me upset like WTF does my race
has to do with you? smhh; Later my
brother calls, okay back home [ATL]
i have a studio at my parents house...
which i left in charqe for my bro's to
take over..well he decides to sell
some of the things that I bought with
my own $$$! i was ULTRA pissed like
how the fuck can you sell something
you didnt buy? idkk i swearr...
somethin told me to go ahead and
pack my things with me.


Meanwhile; im dealing with this
friend situation..i have a homie
that is l a z y; to the MAXX.
he dosent do shit period! hes NOT in school
dosent have a job..and just barely a place
to lay his head..what kind of man is that?
muhfukka iz 21 years old. soo me beinq
supportive i help him out..tries to get
him a job etcc. but he have the nerve to
tell me im greedy and im all for myself.
i felt like knockin his ass out but.....
i decide to let it slidee..hes really
annoying me now to the point where hes
not even considered a friend of mines.

BTW ITS MORE' IM SLEEPY lol goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my peeps.